How do I create a chart?
Creating a chart takes just a few steps!
1. Begin by:
- On the dashboard, in the "Shortcuts area," click Practice>"Create a chart" OR
- Use the keyboard shortcut, then choose "Create a chart" OR
- Click on Charts, then "Add a Chart"
2. Only the first and last name are required to create a chart. If you wish to communicate with your patient/client through Luminello, you may invite them by adding their email address and checking the box to send an invite to Luminello.
3. You can enable or disable any permissions for the patient/client portal. The patient/client will only able to see those areas for which he/she has access.
4. All other info is optional and can be filled in at any time. Please note, if you would like to begin e-prescribing for your patient, the "required for e-prescribing info" must be entered before the patient's/client's first prescription can be sent.
5. Be sure to click "Save".
Or, you can click "Save & Create Another Chart" if you'd like to create another patient/client chart.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.