Can I dictate into Luminello?
Yes, it is possible to dictate into Luminello using applications such Dragon Dictate or Mac dictation software. However, please note that while many users save significant time using these tools, we cannot guarantee that they will work 100% of the time, as bugs in those systems, or in your browser, can interfere with Luminello's functionality.
With Dragon Dictation, it's vital to ensure you are not using any browser extensions. Mobile-centric applications, such as Dr. Dictate, should work in Luminello, if they work in your mobile web browser, however, this has not been tested by our development team, and we are not able to make any guarantees that it will work or that it won't interfere with other parts of Luminello.
To learn how to disable the Dragon Dictation extension on Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari, please read on below:
Note: As of 10/22/2018, Dragon Dictate has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. Those who purchased the software before this date may still be able to use it.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the orange exclamation sign.
- Click More tools and then select Extensions.
- Find the extension and then hit "Remove."
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select More (...) to open the menu.
- Select Extensions from the menu.
- Right-click the extension you want to remove and select Remove, or select the extension and click the Remove button.
- Open Safari on your Mac.
- Select the Safari drop-down menu and click the Preferences button.
- Choose Extensions, and find the plugins you want to remove.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Themes panel.
- Select the add-on you wish to disable.
- Click its Disable button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.