Can I dictate into Luminello?
Yes, you can use Dragon Dictate or Mac dictation software. With Dragon, it's vital to ensure you are not using any Dragon browser extensions. Please note that while many users save significant time using these tools, we cannot guarantee that they will work 100% of the time, as bugs in those systems, or in your browser, can interfere with Luminello's functionality.
Here's how to disable the Dragon extension on Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the orange exclamation sign.
- Click More tools and then select Extensions.
- Find the extension and then hit "Remove."
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select More (...) to open the menu.
- Select Extensions from the menu.
- Right-click the extension you want to remove and select Remove, or select the extension and click the Remove button.
- Open Safari on your Mac.
- Select the Safari drop-down menu and click the Preferences button.
- Choose Extensions, and find the plugins you want to remove.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Themes panel.
- Select the add-on you wish to disable.
- Click its Disable button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.