DOSESPOT: Why can't I get in to e-Prescribe?
Some users may get an error message if trying to access e-Prescribe in Mac/Safari (Desktop version), as seen below:
Alternately, the following screen may come up:The reason behind this is that Safari requires certain key settings that other browsers (Firefox, Chrome) don't. However, these instructions will help you to fix this:
1. In Safari, choose "Preferences".2. Choose "Privacy", then uncheck "Block all cookies".
Or, click "Always allow".
3. Reboot Safari and try e-prescribing again.
On your iPad:
1. Click on the ''Settings'' icon.
2. Scroll down to Safari (in the left side of the menu) and click on it.
3. In the ''Privacy & Security'' section, click on "Block Cookies".
4. Click "Always" to accept/allow cookies.
5. Close the ''Settings" menu & try e-prescribing again.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.