How can I see the diagnoses added on a free text note?
Any diagnosis that has been added on a free text note will not be visible in the chart after the note is signed. However, other areas within Luminello will display these diagnoses for the clinician. Learn more:
1. In Charts>Chart Summary: The assessment code is chosen from the most recent note with a diagnosis. It will update automatically whenever you add/delete a diagnosis in any note.
2. In Charts>Billing>Create Statement.
3. In Charts>Lab> Generic lab slip.
4. In Charts>Demographics>Print Info.
5. When a note is cloned - free text, intake or SOAP - the diagnoses will be taken from the same note that is being cloned, even if that is not the most recent note overall.
- After selecting the note you wish to clone, the diagnoses will automatically populate.
Note: These diagnoses will not appear in the chart.