How do I submit claims for an insured person who is not the patient/client?
In order to submit an insurance claim in cases where the insured person is someone other than the patient/client, you are required to specify the relationship between the patient/client and the insured and enter all the information pertaining to the insured person in the "Charts>Billing>Insurance Info" section. Here's how:
1. Go to Patient's Chart>Billing>Insurance info.
2. The patient's/client's info should be pre-filled.
3. Specify the relationship of the insured person with the patient/client. There are four choices available, as shown below.
4. If you choose a relationship other than "Self", you are required to fill all the information pertaining to the insured person. Selecting the "Self" option will auto-fill the form with the patient's/client's info.
5. Once all the information has been entered, click on the "Save" button.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.