Can the date that is displayed in my note be different than the date that the note was signed on?
Yes, a note can display a different date than the one the note was signed on. Follow these steps to learn how:
1. Go to Chart>Entries>Compose note. Click ''Create New'' and choose a note type from the drop-down menu.
2. The current date will be pre-selected in the "Date to display in chart" field.
3. If you do not change the date and proceed to sign the note, you will see this date displayed in Charts>Entries>All Entries.
4. If you want to display a different date in the ''All Entries'' section, you can do so by changing the date on the ''Date to display in chart'' field.
5. After the note is signed, you will see that your note is saved with the date you chose in the ''Date to display in Chart'' field. In the electronic signature area, your signed date will still be the date that you signed the note on.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.