How do I set up my e-lab order preferences?
Here's how to set your e-lab order preferences:
1. Go to Charts>E-labs.
2. Select "Admin>Preference List" and select the "Test Code" option.
3. Click on the "Create New Preference List" button on the "Test Code Preference List Management" page.
4. A pop-up will be displayed on your screen. Here you can create your new "Test Code Preference List". First, select the lab.
5. Enter a test code on the ''Test Code'' field or click on the binoculars icon to search for one.
- To search for a test code after clicking on the binoculars icon, enter a description on the ''Description'' field and click on the ''Search'' button:
- Next, click on the corresponding checkbox and then on the ''Use Selected'' button.
6. The test list will be displayed on your screen and it can be sorted in one of two ways:
- Alpha: Sort the list alphabetically.
- Custom: Sort the list in your desired order.
7. After selecting the desired options, click on the ''Save'' button. This will save your e-lab order preferences.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.