What information is required to send an e-lab order?
In order to send an e-lab order for any of your patients, the chart must contain the patient's gender, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and date of birth. The steps below will take you through the process of adding this information to the chart.
Note: Only subscribers on non-grandfathered premium plans have access to the E-labs feature.
1. To enable the send e-lab order function, go to Profile>Demographic Info.
2. On the "Optional Info" section, enter the patient's gender, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and date of birth.
3. Fill in the information and click "Save".
4. Go to Labs>Send e-labs.
5. You will be able to access the section now.
6. The patient's demographic info is auto-populated here. Before sending an e-lab order, you may wish to review the demographic info again.
7. If you want to change the demographic info, please click on the "Edit Demographics" button. Note: These changes will not come back into Luminello.
8. In the event that the patient's chart is missing any of the required information, the following message will come up when trying to access the 'Send E-labs'' section. If this shows up even after all the required information has been entered, please contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact us.