How can I approve or deny refill requests?
1. Any renewal requests for patients/clients sent by a pharmacy to a clinician’s practice can be accessed by tapping on "Renewals" from the dashboard.
Users have the ability to Deny, Forward, or Renew renewal requests.
2. If logged in as a clinician, the list will default to only prescriptions in your pending queue. You are able to view other clinician's pending prescriptions as well.
1. Deny – This allows you to deny the renewal request. You must enter a reason for the denial. After tapping Deny, tap on the reason field and select from a list of pre-populated reasons.
2. Forward – allows you to forward a renewal request to another clinician within your practice. After tapping Forward, tap the clinician box to select from a list or clinician in your practice.
3. Renew – Allows you to approve the renewal request. After tapping Renew, select the appropriate number of refills (if applicable).
3. After selecting an action, you will need to tap on the "Next" button in the lower right-hand corner to sign off on the renewal(s).
4. Once the signature password is entered on the next screen, tap the "Sign & Send" button to complete the action(s).
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.