Where can I find the patient/client summary within iPrescribe?
Once a patient/client is selected, you will be taken to the ''Patient/client summary'' page. The screen is separated into the following sections:
1. Patient/Client Name and Demographics – Displays patient/client demographic information. A more complete view (including phone number and formulary information) can be accessed by tapping the down arrow.
2. Pharmacy - Add or edit patient/client default pharmacy.
3. PDMP Check – Allows for PDMP checking if your account is enabled.
4. Active Medications - Add or edit active medication details.
5. Pending Rx - Act on pending prescriptions for the patient/client.
7. Diagnoses - Add or edit patient/client diagnosis information.
8. Encounters - Add or edit patient/client encounter dates.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.