How do I print an activity report?
The activity report is a record of the recent prescription activity for a specific patient/client. Here's how to print one:
1. Go to Charts>Rx>Send E-rx.
2. Click on the navigation menu and select "Reports".
3. Click on the "Activity Report" option.
4. Choose the date range from the options, then click on the "Create Report" button.
5. If there are no records within the time range you chose, you will see "No prescriptions found", please try another time range.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.