How do I print a record of my patient's most recent e-prescriptions?
You can print a record of the most recent 200 prescriptions sent via DrFirst. Here's how.
(Note: You can also print a list of the entire medication history in Charts>Rx>Rx History section.)
1. Access your patient's chart, click on the ''Rx'' tab, and then on the ''Send Rx' tab.
2. Scroll down to the ''Prescription Management'' screen.
3. On the ''Prescription Management'' section use the ''Drug Type'' and ''Status'' as desired to adjust the results and click on the orange ''Search'' button.
4. Click on the ''Print'' button on the right-hand side of the screen to generate the report.
5. You can now print the list as you would with any other document.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.