What are the steps of EPCS Identity Proofing?
Every clinician who wishes to prescribe controlled substances must undergo a DEA-mandated identity proofing (IDP) process. The IDP process involves many steps, which are outlined below. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any questions along the way, we're here to help you get through this!
- Step 1: What you need to obtain before starting the IDP process
- Step 2: Clinician invite
- Step 3: User registration and identity proofing
- Step 4: Registering your token
- Step 5: Creating a passphrase
- Step 6: Entering the "Experian Transaction Number"
- Step 7: Activating EPCS
Questions? Contact us.