How do I set up a telepsych appointment in Doxy.me?
Here's how to set up a telepsych appointment in Luminello through Doxy.me:
1. In your Luminello calendar, create an appointment and check “Video.” ( Note: You must have already selected a chart for the checkbox to be enabled, and that chart must have an active portal account.)
2. In the Luminello portal dashboard, beneath the appointment time, your patient/client will see a link to your virtual waiting room.
- Patients/clients of free users will be able to access the virtual waiting room by clicking on the ''Open Doxy'' button as shown below:
3. To begin a telespsych appointment, both you and your patient/client will click the link (yours will be in your calendar, in the appointment info. You can also open a new tab and sign in to your Doxy.me account) and voilà, your patient/client will be placed in your doxy.me virtual waiting room in a new tab, and so will you, if you have saved your doxy.me login info to your browser.
- Video appointments will be displayed with a camera icon in the calendar as shown below:
4. On your Doxy.me account, make sure to click on the correct patient's name to start the session.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.