When I connect to ApexEDI from Luminello, how can I go to the claims submission area by default?
To save time when reviewing your patient's/client's insurance claims, you can change your settings so that you are taken straight to the ''Claim Status'' section on ApexEDI. Here's how:
1. Go into a patient's/client's chart through the ''Charts'' tab or by using the ''Shortcuts'' menu on the home page.
2. Click on the ''Billing'' tab.
3. From the ''I want to...'' dropdown box, hover your mouse over ''Insurance'' and select ''Go to Apex portal''.
4. Click on ''Client ID'' on the top right-hand corner and select ''Manage Account''.
5. Click on ''Manage Account'' and select ''Web Settings''.
6. Under ''Default Landing Page'' select ''Claim Status'' from the drop-down.
7. Your changes take effect immediately - the next time you open this chart, you'll be taken to the ''Claim Status'' section.
If you have any questions, please contact us.