What counts towards the monthly 30-note/month limit?
Here's how the "lite" plan note limit works for prescribers:
- It applies to signed notes of any kind (free text, intake notes, follow-up (SOAP), vitals, rating scales, labs).
- For example, you could write 1 note for 30 patients/clients, 2 notes for 15 patients/clients, etc.
- Non-notes, eg., e-signing PDF documents or sending forms to patients, do not count towards the limit.
- The limit applies regardless of the date of the note.
- Example: you backdate a note to a previous month. This counts toward the current limit.
- The limit applies regardless of who wrote the note.
- Example: your assistant wrote a free text note about a patient phone call. This counts toward the limit.
- Once you hit the limit:
- Monthly plan subscribers: you can wait for the next billing period to begin, or upgrade to the prescriber unlimited plan to unlock unlimited notes.
- Annual plan subscribers: you can wait until the date of your sign-up in the next month, or upgrade to the annual plan version of the prescriber unlimited plan to unlock unlimited notes. (Once the plan year is up, then if you wish, you can switch to the monthly version. Please note no refunds can be given if you wish to cancel.)
- Unused notes do not roll over to the next billing period.
If you have any questions, please contact us.