Why are medications automatically moving to the inactive medication list?
If your patients'/clients' medications are being automatically moved to the ''Inactive Medications'' list, it can be resolved by adjusting your account settings. See below to learn how:
1. Click on ''Charts'' and then on the on ''e-Rx Notifications'' tab.
2. Click on the menu icon and then on ''Settings''.
3. Click on ''Preferences''.
4. Under the ''Location'' section on the left-hand side of the screen, click on ''Prescription''. Then, disable the checkbox for ''Medication stop date auto-set based on prescription duration''.
5. Scroll down and click on ''Save''.
If you have any questions, please contact us.