What is the fastest way to navigate around Luminello?
The following shortcuts will help you navigate faster throughout Luminello, as well as from the ''Home'' page and within a specific chart:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Home Shortcut
- In-Chart Shortcuts
- Windows/Chrome: Press the Ctrl + semicolon (;) key on your keyboard while on any section in your Luminello account to display the shortcuts menu, which will help you quickly move between charts, book appointments, send forms, and much more. To learn more about the keyboard shortcut feature, please click here.
- Mac/Chrome: Press the Command + Control (⌘) + semicolon (;) keys on your keyboard.
- While on the ''Home'' tab in your Luminello account, select a chart under the ''Shortcuts'' section and then the section within that chart that you'd like to go to. You can also click on the drop-down menu under ''Practice'' to quickly create a new chart, update your public profile, and see your task list as well as any pending drafts.
- While on any section within a chart, click on the clipboard icon to display the in-chart shortcuts, which will help you quickly open a new tab to see the patient's/client billing information and add credit cards, book an appointment, send e-prescriptions, and more. You can also stay in the same section and move to a new chart on the same tab.
See below for the fastest ways to save time by navigating quickly around your Luminello account when:
- Booking an appointment
- Reviewing a chart
- Sending a refill
- Collecting payments
- Billing a patient from the calendar
- Reviewing your drafts and pending tasks
What’s the fastest way to book an appointment?
What's the fastest way to review a chart?
What's the fastest way to send a refill?
- Click on the ''Rx'' counter next to the ''Charts'' button as shown below when an e-refill request has been received to access the ''E-Rx Notifications'' section. Then, click here to learn more about approving or denying the refill.
What's the fastest way to collect payment?
- Enable the invoice auto-pay feature in the chart as shown below. For a step-by-step approach, please click here.
What's the fastest way to bill a patient from the calendar section?
What's the fastest way to get to my task and pending drafts?
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.