How can I create a branch in my practice?
Here's how to create and set up branches in your Luminello account. You will be able to link your branch information in other sections of your account.
1. From the main dashboard, click on ''Account''.
2. Click on the ''Practice Info'' tab.
3. Click on the ''Branch Info'' tab and click on ''Add new branch''.
4. Enter a name for the branch that you are creating. Click on the ''Tax ID'' dropdown and the ''Location'' dropdown to select the desired option from the list.
5. Click on the checkbox next to ''Use this branch as default'' to set the new branch as the default practice-wide.
6. Click on ''Save this branch''.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.