How can I upgrade or downgrade my Luminello account?
Read on to learn how to upgrade or downgrade your Luminello account:
Upgrading your account
1. To upgrade your account to one of our premium plans, click "Upgrade Now," located below "Account" in your dashboard.
2. Click on "Account."
3. Go to the "Payment Info" section, located in the "Billing" tab, and click on "Change plan or term."
4. Click on "Annual" or "Monthly" to see the different pricing, and click on "Change now" under your desired plan.
5. You'll be prompted to enter your credit card details. The plan details will display on your screen, along with the up-to-date pro-rated charge (if applicable), your next billing date, and your next billing amount. If you have upgraded to an e-prescribing plan, it'll display your IDP (Identity Proofing) charges. Click on "Yes, proceed" to complete the upgrade.
Note: Upgrades are processed and charged immediately. If your free trial is active when you upgrade, you will remain on a free trial until the end of the billing period.
6. You will receive an email notification confirming the upgrade.
Downgrading your account
1. From the main dashboard, click on "Account."
2. Click on "Payment Info" located in the "Billing" tab. To downgrade, click on "Cancel/Revert to Free account."
4. You will be presented with a few checkboxes to mark as the reason for canceling. Select the one (s) that most resemble your situation, and click on "Cancel/Revert to Free Account Now."
- Access your charts at any time.
- Use all the features of the free plan.
- Upgrade back to any premium plan in the future if you wish.
- You will only be able to use one branch. Your default branch will apply.
If you have any questions, please contact us.