How does the chart import process work?
If you have an existing roster with a different EMR/EHR and would like to transfer your patients' demographic information into your roster in your Luminello account, a chart import process can be completed to accomplish that.
Here's how it works:
1. Use our template available here to enter the information that you would like to import into Luminello, or contact us and let us know that you have received an export file from your EMR. In both cases, we'll share a secure folder on Google Drive so that you can upload the file. For instructions on how to fill out the imports spreadsheet, we added a sheet in the file called "How to Use the Template."
The import file should contain the following information:
- ID of child (to link a parent to their child, the "Child ID" should be the same as "ID" or left blank)
- First & last name
- Home phone
- Cell phone
- Critical info
- Initial balance
- ICD 10 code
- Next appointment date
- Relationship ID
- Active patient
2. Let us know once you have uploaded the file, and we will review it within 5 business days. If there are any questions, we will contact you immediately.
3. If everything has been correctly filled out in our template or there are no questions about the import file from your previous EMR/EHR, we will have our developers start the import process. This is typically completed within 10 business days.
4. Once the process is completed, we will inform you and ask for your feedback and if any revisions need to be made.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.