How does the DrFirst import process work?
If you have an existing profile with DrFirst and would like to transfer your patients' demographic information and medication history into your roster in your Luminello account, then contact us to initiate the process.
Here's how it works:
1. To transfer your patient's demographic information and medication history into your roster in your Luminello account, contact us and we will contact DrFirst on your behalf to confirm pricing.
Note: Depending on your DrFirst region, the cost may range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.
2. If you approve the quote, please provide us with authorization to charge the card on file, as well as the following information from your existing DrFirst individual or group account:
- Your practice username.
- Your NPI number.
- The email address you used to register your existing DrFirst profile.
Note: We will only charge your card after our team has received the export file from DrFirst and confirmed that the import is possible.
3. Once we receive the export file from DrFirst, our team will review it. We will contact you immediately if our team has any questions before starting the upload process.
4. If no issues arise, the upload process will begin. This typically takes ten business days to be completed.
5. Once the process is completed, we will forward it to you and ask for your feedback/ revisions/ adjustments.
If you have any questions, please contact us.