How do I allow pop-up windows?
Some browsers have pop-blocking enabled, which may cause a pop-up window not to open for you. In order for this new tab/window to open, you will then need to set this permission. Either you may see an automatic request to allow Luminello to open a pop-up window, or you can also allow permission manually. Depending on which browser you are using, this is done in different ways.
1. In the main menu select the three vertical dots to the far right.
2. Click "Settings".
3. Click "Show Advanced Settings".
4. Click the "Content Settings" tab under "Privacy".
5. Scroll down to "Pop-ups". Click "Manage exceptions"
6. Add app.luminello.com to your exceptions list. Then click "Done".
1. On the home screen click the three horizontal lines to the far right.
2. Select "Options".
3. Click "Content".
4. To the right of "Pop Ups" click "Exceptions".
5. Add app.luminello.com to your exceptions list. Click "Allow" and then select "Save Changes".
From the Safari menu, choose Preferences>Security. Ensure the "Block pop-up windows" option is not checked.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.