Google Authenticator for Android
This section will show you how to find the Google Authenticator app for Android phones, for logging in to Luminello via two-factor authentication (2FA).
1. Search in the App Store for "google authenticator".
2. Select the one that looks like this and click "Install".
3. After it has installed, click "Open".
4. You will see this screen. Click "Begin".
5. You can add your account by selecting either "Scan a barcode" or "Enter a provided key". Select which option you would like.
6. You will be prompted from the app to scan the barcode that has been provided to you, or enter the key. That's it!