How do I set up and edit my prospective patient pre-screen form?
Your pre-screen form comes pre-loaded with relevant questions for your specialty. In addition, you may add whatever unique questions you want to personalize the form or hide some of the questions if they're not to your liking. Every question on your saved pre-screen form is a prerequisite question for prospective patients.
Note: Group clinicians require permission to access the pre-screen form. Please contact your group owner if any adjustments are necessary.
See below for a step-by-step guide or watch a webinar about optimizing your intake process here:
Setting up your pre-screen form
1. Click on "Referrals." 2. Click on the ''Pre-screen" tab and then the "Pre-screen" subheader.
3. Scroll down the "Pre-Screen Questions" section. The option to customize questions in your "Clinical Info" questionnaire is at the bottom of the page. Click the "+ Add another clinical info question to your form" to add a question as illustrated below
4. Enter your question in the free text box that appears, then click "Add"
5. You will receive a notification banner at the top of the screen informing you that the form has been saved.
6. Your question is now part of the intake form.
Removing questions from the pre-screen form
1. Repeat the steps for points one & two illustrated above.
2. Uncheck the box next to the questions that you want hidden. On questions that cannot be hidden, the checkbox will be greyed out.3. Once the box is unchecked, the question will not appear in your Pre-screen form. Remember to save your form!
4. You will receive a notification banner at the top of the screen informing you that the form has been saved. You can then click on the "settings" link in the banner to activate the form's visibility on your public profile.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.