Tell me more about e-labs
NOTE: Luminello is in the final stages of certification; this feature is not currently available.
E-labs functionality will be included with the e-prescribe plan. Once approval is granted by the labs, your practice will be able to:
- Order labs electronically
- Review results within Luminello
- Add results to the chart with the click of a button
How do I get access to e-labs?
- Approval for e-labs functionality is granted by the labs (such as LabCorp and Quest) themselves. Luminello and our partner, Change Healthcare, have no control over this process. All requests for more information about this process must be directed to the labs themselves by contacting your local lab sales representative directly. (Note that if your practice does not qualify, you can still print a generic lab slip.)
- Once you have been approved by at least one lab, then you may fill out this file and email it back to us so we can set you up for using e-labs. Follow these instructions to fill out the file:
- Clients page = Information about your practice. Fill out all required (red) fields.
- Providers page = Information about providers in your practice. Only enter "Last name" "First name", "NPI", and "Clinician User" fields. if you are a solo practice, "Clinician User" = Y; otherwise = N.
- Users page = Information about assistants in your practice. Only enter "Last name" "First name" fields.
- Lab information page = If you currently have an account with any lab, please enter the name and account number here.