Tell me more about insurance billing and claim submission integration
Once your practice's account has been registered by our partner, ApexEDI:
- You can submit claims electronically from the billing area with a few clicks.
- You will be notified when claims have been adjudicated, and the chart billing history gets updated once each insurance company has processed your ERA enrollment forms (which can take up to 60 days).
- In your unique ApexEDI portal, you'll be able to have much more advanced functionality, like checking eligibility, seeing copays and deductibles, resubmitting claims, and more!
- You can contact ApexEDI M-F 10 am -7 pm ET at (800) 840-9152.
- Billing starts when the first claim is sent.
Read on to learn about ApexEDI's pricing, or watch a webinar about the insurance & billing basics here:
ApexEDI's pricing is as follows. When you sign up, make sure you mention that you are a Luminello subscriber to get the full integration + customer support direct from ApexEDI.
Per claim pricing is as follows:
- Therapist Lite - $0.19/claim
- Therapist Unlimited - $0.19/claim
- Prescriber Lite - $0.29/claim
- Prescriber Unlimited - $0.39/claim
- Monthly fees will be billed for your credit card on file on the 1st of every month for the prior month.
- A $5 flat rate fee will be applied when registering for the Secondary Claims feature.
In the Apex OneTouch portal, you can also run reports by claim status, submitted claims and charges, the total amount paid, payments by procedure code, claims by payer, provider, and procedure code. Please click here to learn more.
Click here to apply with our partner, ApexEDI. Please note that you must have claims ready for submission when starting the registration process.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.