How do I submit an insurance claim?
Let's see how easy it is to submit insurance claims on Luminello. Please follow the steps below to complete this process. In addition, the following video will serve as a visual reference.
Note: This article assumes that you have already signed up for the insurance claim submissions feature. If you haven't, click here to learn more and sign up.
1. Go to Charts>Billing>All Transactions.
2. Click on the drop-down menu and click on the "Submit Claim" option.
3. Fill out the form with all the required information. Note: In cases where the Insured person is different from the patient/client, you will need to fill out this form with the insured person's information. Click here to learn more.
3. If the patient has a secondary health benefit plan, ensure that item ''11d'' is filled out.
4. Validate the form with all the required information. Then click on ''Submit Claim''.
5. You'll see confirmation that the claim has been submitted when you return back to the transactions screen.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.