How do I update my name?

You will need to send us documentation reflecting your new name in your professional licensure, as well as in one of the following:

  • Passport
  • Driver's License
  • State-issued ID

As a security measure, we may ask for the documentation you send us to be mailed instead of sent electronically, and/or notarized.

If you have any question, please contact us.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.