Help! Luminello seems slow. What do I do?
We're here to help you troubleshoot this! Please note that troubleshooting a slow connection is challenging, because of all the layers involved in site speed. Here's a pathway to explain how this works:
Your command--->Your browser--->Your router+computer/phone connection--->Your internet service provider--->Luminello's servers.
Please follow the steps to attempt to resolve slow connection issues:
1. Try to see if making some small adjustments help:
- Reboot your browser, or try another browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) Does that help? If not...
- Reboot your computer/phone. Does that help? If not...
- Reboot your internet. Does that help? If not...
2. Clear your browser's cache/cookies. Does that help? If not...
3. Turn off your installed browser extensions. Does that help? If not...
4. Contact us with the following details in your email, to reduce the back/forth sometimes necessary in these situations:
- For how long has this been going on? (Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks?)
- Is it all the time, or sporadic?
- Which browsers have you tried? (eg: Windows/Firefox, Windows/Chrome, Windows/Edge, Mac/Firefox, Mac/Chrome, Mac/Safari)
- If this is on Wifi, LTE, or both?
- Have you rebooted your phone/computer?
- Have you rebooted the Wifi connection?
- Where are you experiencing this in Luminello - throughout, or just in one area?
5. We'll test on our end to see if we can reproduce what you are experiencing and will let you know our findings. If it runs fast for us, it means there is something along the pathway (above) that is likely causing a bottleneck, and we'll work with you to help you think it through - but since so many elements are out of our control, it can take time to narrow it down.
If you have any questions, please contact us.