How do I create and send billing statements (superbills)?
Luminello users have the ability to create charges and also generate statements for their patients/clients. If you'd like to see how to add charges/bills in Luminello, please see this article: How do I view/add/edit/delete billing transactions?
To learn how to generate statements for your patients/clients, here's how:
1. Click "Charts" in the left navigation menu and pick the patient/client chart you wish to view.
2. Click on "Billing" in the top menu bar. Then, click on "Create statement" in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the date range you want for the statement. Click the arrow for a drop-down menu - if you choose any of the options, you'll need to click "Apply." If you choose custom dates, you'll need to enter those in the blank boxes to the right & then click "Apply."
4. You have the option to add a message.
5. Add a diagnosis if needed, otherwise, leave blank.
6. You can remove or change the order of the diagnoses as they appear on the billing statement. This does not affect the patient's/client's chart in any way. It only changes what appears on the statement. You can also choose to remove the diagnosis from appearing on the statement altogether, by simply dragging and dropping the diagnosis to the right-hand box.
7. Click "Create Statement".
Note: You can scroll up and down to see all of the statement's charges.
To email the statement, click ''Send''. To see a list of other options (Print or Download) click on the arrow icon:
From here, you'll be able to download the statement.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.