How can I add/edit my practice information on billing statements (superbills)?
The following steps will show you how to add or edit your practice info as it shows up on statements (superbills):
1. Click on "Account".
2. The page will automatically load with the "Settings" tab selected.
3. Scroll down and enter the information for the office address, tax ID, Billing NPI & Rendering NPI. Be sure to use recognizable nicknames, as when you go to other areas of Luminello, this is what you'll call up. When done, please save your changes.
4. Click ''Financial'' on the left navigation menu, then click on ''Settings''.
5. Scroll down to the ''Practice Info on Statement'' section and use the drop-down fields to select the information you want to display on the statements, using the nickname you have set for each. You can also add a default message here if you wish. When done, click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
On a patient's/client's Chart:
1. Go into a patient's chart through the ''Shortcuts'' menu on the home page by selecting ''View billing'' from the ''Go to'' dropdown menu, as shown below:
2. Once in the chart, click on Billing>Settings.
3. To select the information you want to display on the statement you can click the checkbox on the right side of each option.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.