How can I add/edit my practice information on billing statements (superbills) and invoices?
The following steps will show you how to add or edit your practice info as it shows up on statements (superbills):
1. On your dashboard, click on "Account."
2. Click on the "Practice Info" tab.
3. Click on "Branch Info."
4. The branch selected as your "default" will be the one to appear on all billing statements (superbills).
Note: If you need another branch to show for your bill statements, it would need to be set as your "default" branch.
- To change your "default" branch, click on "Edit" next to the branch you would like to set as your "default."
- Make sure the "Use this branch as default" box is checked.
- Click on "Save this branch" to save your changes.
- That's it! Your new "default" branch will be saved, and this branch is the one that will come up on statements (superbills).
If you have any questions, please contact us.