How do I view/add/edit/delete billing transactions?
To view, edit and/or delete billing transactions, go into a patient's chart through the ''Shortcuts'' menu on the home page by selecting ''View billing'' from the ''Go to'' dropdown menu, as shown below:
To add a billing transaction:
1. Click on "Add transaction".
2. Select an entry type.
3. Select a Procedure Code.
4. Add a modifier, if required.
5. Select the ''Fee Type''.
6. Enter in an amount.
7. If you have received a payment for this transaction, select a payment method on the ''Payment'' dropdown and enter the payment's amount.
8. Click on ''Add Transaction''.
9. You will receive a success message once the transaction is added.
To edit a billing transaction:
1. Click on "Edit" from the drop-down menu to the right of the transaction you want to update.
2. After you click "Edit", this is what you'll see:
If adding or editing a billing transaction, select from the codes you have created. (If you haven't done this already, learn how to do this here.)
To delete a billing transaction:
1. Click on "Delete" from the drop-down menu to the right of the transaction you want to delete.
2. After you click delete, now select "Yes, Proceed".
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.