How do I enable the two-factor authentication on my Luminello account?
You can turn on the two-factor authentication for added security on your Luminello account. Here's how:
2. Next, go to the "Account" tab.
3. Scroll down to the "Two Factor Authentication" section and click on the ''Edit'' link.
4. Click on the checkbox to enable ''Two Factor Authentication'' with Google and then click on the
5. You will then see a page with a QR code, similar to the one below. Use the Google Authentication app on your phone to scan the QR code. If you need help with finding and downloading the Google Authentication on your phone, check out this article.
6. Next, enter the six-digit code that shows on your app, into the box below the code and click on the "Submit" button.
7. You will then see a success message at the top of the screen. Now, when you log out and log back in, you will be prompted for your Two Factor Authentication code after you've entered your username and password.
Once you enter your code from the Google Authentication app, you will have access to your account.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.