How do I upload documents or attachments to a chart?
Here's how to upload documents or attachments to a chart:
1. On the Navigation bar, click "Charts".
2. Then select the patient/client by typing his name.
3. Once in the chart, click "Entries>All Entries."
4. Click "I want to..."
5. Click "Upload" in the ''I want to...''
6. Double-click the file you wish to upload from your hard drive. (NOTE: Files could be anywhere on your hard drive. The screenshots below are for illustration purposes only. If you can't find the file on your Mac, read this; on Windows, read this.)
- On a Mac, you'll see this...
- On Windows, you'll see this....for multiple files, click "Ctrl" and choose other files.
- Click "Open".
- You'll see the "File Uploaded" message. The file also shows up in the list below.
7. To view the file, you have to click on the name of the file.
Note: If you get the following error message when selecting the document uploaded, it means that the upload has not been added to the chart. Only entries that have been added to the chart can be exported.
To add an entry to the chart, click on the arrow at the right-hand side of the attachment and select "Add to chart".
8. You can also edit the name of the file, add comments, add to the chart and delete the file. Here's how:
- Click the down icon on the top-right of the corner and choose your action as per your need:
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.