Why are my questions not showing on my pre-screen form?
So that the questions in your consultation request form can show up, first you need to save your public profile in the ''Referrals>Public Profile'' section and your questions on the ''Referrals>Pre-screen'' section. Read on to learn how.
Setting up your public profile
1. Go to Referrals>Public Profile.
2. Click on the section(s) that you want to edit.
3. After editing the section(s), click on the checkbox on the right-hand side and click on the "Save profile" button.
4. A success notification will appear.
Setting up your pre-screen form
1. Go to Referrals>Pre-screen.
2. To add a new question to a section, click on the ''Add another clinical info question to your form'' link as shown below.
3. To ensure that a section(s) appear in your consultation request form, click on the checkbox shown below.
4. Once done, click on the ''Save form questions'' button.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.