How can I clone a note?
Read on for the steps on how to clone a note:
1. From your Luminello dashboard, Go to "Charts."
2. Go into the patient's/client's chart you wish to work on.
3. Once inside the patient's chart, click on "Entries."
4. Next, click on "Compose Note."
5. Under "Use previous," click on the drop-down to select the note you would like to clone.
OR, click on the drop-down under retrieve draft to see a list of all possible drafts to retrieve, then pick on the desired date.
6. Confirm if you would like to link the cloned note to an existing appointment and the date you would like displayed for the note in the patient's chart.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.