Patient Summary Screen
- Patient Summary Screen
Once the patient is selected or created, users will be taken to the patient summary page from which they can view data and actions for the patient.
The screen is separated into the following sections:
• Patient Name and Demographics – Displays patient demographic information. A more complete view (including phone number and formulary information) can be accessed by tapping the down arrow.
• Pharmacy - Add or edit patient default pharmacy.
• PDMP Check – Allows for PDMP checking if your account is enabled.
• Active Medications - Add or edit active medication details.
• Pending Rx - Act on pending prescriptions for the patient.
• Allergies - Add or edit patient allergy information.
• Diagnoses - Add or edit patient diagnosis information.
• Encounters - Add or edit patient encounter dates.
If you have any questions, please contact us.