How can I add, change or disable my token?
Clinicians can add, change or disable their tokens under the "Token management Dashboard" from the settings menu under the e-Rx notification icon. You can also access the token management dashboard by clicking on this link here: https://ui.epcsdrfirst.com/pob/login.
You must register an additional token under the following circumstances:
- If your hard token is replaced for any reason
- If you upgrade the mobile device that contains your soft token application
1. Under the e-Rx notification icon, go the menu tab and from the drop-down select "Utilities".
2. Click on "Token management".
3. Sign in, enter your NPI and Passphrase, then click "Next".
4. Using the drop-down menu, select your current token and enter the security code/OTP that is currently displayed on your token. Click "Submit" to log in.
5. To add a new token device, click on the "Tokens" tab.
6. Click the "Add New Token" button.
7. Enter the information from the new token that you wish to add/register, including:
- Token Manufacturer: select SYMANTEC.
- Token Issuer: select DRFIRST.
- Token Type: select either OTP HARD TOKEN (key fob) or OTP SOFT TOKEN (application on smart phone or tablet).
- Token Name: enter a name for the token to help you remember which device this is.
- S/N or Credential ID: enter the credential ID from the token. If you are registering a hard token, this ID will be located on the back of the device labeled S/N: ############.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP/security code that is currently being displayed on the device.
- Click "Save" to register your token.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.