What counts towards the monthly note limit?
Our Prescriber and Therapist Lite plans have a 20-note per month limit, while our Essentials plan comes with a 10-note per month limit. Here's how the note limit works for prescribers and therapists in the aforementioned
- Applicability of the Note Limit:
- The note limit applies to all types of signed notes, including free text, intake notes, follow-up (SOAP), vitals, rating scales, and labs.
- Non-notes, such as e-signing PDF documents or sending forms to patients, are not counted towards the note limit.
- Timeframe of the Note Limit:
- The note limit applies regardless of who wrote the note. For example, if your assistant writes a free text note about a patient phone call, it will count towards the limit.Attribution of the Note Limit.
- Reaching the Note Limit:
- For monthly plan subscribers: When you reach the note limit, you have the option to wait for the next billing period to begin or upgrade to the prescriber/therapist unlimited plan, which provides unlimited notes.
- Annual plan subscribers: When you reach the note limit, you can either wait until the date of your sign-up in the next month or upgrade to the annual plan version of the prescriber/therapist unlimited plan, which also offers unlimited notes. Please note that no refunds will be given if you wish to cancel.
- Rollover of Unused Notes.
- Unused notes do not carry over to the next billing period. Therefore, it's important to utilize the allocated notes within the current billing period.
For more details about our pricing plans and note limits, please visit our pricing page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.