How do I upload PDFs to the portal and enable them for e-consent?
Read on to learn how to upload PDFs to the portal and enable them for e-consent, or watch a video here:
1. From your main dashboard, click on "Practice."
2. On the "Practice" tab, select "My PDFs."
3. Enter a title for your PDF. It should be easily recognizable to patients/clients, e.g., "Admin Policy." This will replace the current file name. 4. Click "Choose file."5. Locate the file you want to upload and click "Open." 6. Click on "Upload PDF" to upload the file. 7. A success message will appear once the PDF has been uploaded.
8. To enable your PDF for e-consent, check the "Display in Portal" & "Enable E-Consent" boxes.
Note: Proof of e-consent is only possible with PDF documents. If you have another file format, you must first convert it to PDF to use this function.
Have you changed your mind?
1. To temporarily remove a document from the portal, uncheck "Display in portal."2. If you want to remove it permanently, click on the trash can icon.
If you have any questions, contact us.