How do I upload multiple attachments at once?
There are two areas in Luminello where you can upload multiple attachments at once. You will find this in Messages>Compose or Reply, and Charts>Patient>I want to>Upload. Below you will find instructions for both areas.
To upload multiple files in the messages center:
1. On the navigation bar, click "Messages".
2. Click on "Compose New" or the message you are replying to.
3. Click the paperclip.
4. Pick a file from your hard drive. On a PC, click "Ctrl" and choose other files. On a Mac, click "Command" and choose other files.
5. Click "Open".
Here is how it will look in Chrome on a Mac computer - Uploading from a Mac into Messages
To upload multiple files in the charts center:
1. On the left navigation bar, click "Charts".
2. Click on the specific patient/client name.
3. Click I want to..>Upload>then choose the type of upload.
4. Once you select the type of file, it will automatically open your search box on your device. Select a file from your hard drive, press "Ctrl" and choose other files. Then press the open button.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.