How does the pre-screen process work?
1. Prospective patients/clients fill out pre-screen requests after you have set up your pre-screen form. (Note: Once a patient/client completes your pre-screen form, a portal account is automatically created and there is no need to re-invite the patient/client if the request is accepted.)
2. You will get a notification in "Messages" that a request is waiting for you. You can click on the link in the notification, or, from the dashboard, select "Referrals".
3. Select the "Requests" button.
4. You can now see a list of clients who have requested appointments with you.
5. You can select a patient/client and choose the drop-down menu to the right to read their pre-screen info.
6. At the bottom of the pre-screen form, you will see a button that says, "Select An Action".
7. You will now see several options for you to select from.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.