How can I add a portal comment from my calendar?
You can now add a comment to the appointment schedule to be displayed in the patient/client portal. Here's how:
1. In Calendar>Settings, be sure to select at least one calendar to display in the portal, and check the checkbox.
2. Be sure to push the save button! You can then scroll down to defaults and check the box beside "Display appointment comments in portal" and click save (if you want this as your default setting).
3. Go to the Calendar, click on a time to schedule an appointment. A pop-up box appears, where you can enter the patient/client information and the appointment details. Click "Edit event".
4. Be sure to complete the drop-down information, including the chart name. Then scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see the comments section, where you can type any message you would like to display in the portal.
5. Once you type your message, click the checkbox to "Display in portal" and then click the "Submit" button.
6. Your patient/client will now be able to see your message from their portal. Below demonstrates what this will look like from the patient/client portal.
That's it! If you have any questions, please contact us.