How do I set up online booking?
Premium-level subscribers can adjust their online booking settings in Calendar>Online booking. Watch the detailed video here, or read on below....
Setting up online booking
- Allow online booking - this turns online booking on or off for your entire practice. When off, the other online booking settings toggles disappear.
- Allow online reschedule and cancellation - if on, patients/clients can cancel their existing appointment (regardless of if booked by themselves or you) themselves. They will be shown your cancellation policy before proceeding but can proceed even if they are not in compliance.
- Notify me when an appointment is booked - you will get an email (to your external email address) when a patient/client books an appointment
- Cut-off - No appointments can be booked until the time you have designated. Example: It is 9am on Monday, and your cut-off is one day. Patients/clients will not see appointments available before 9am Tuesday.
- How far out - No appointments can be booked after the time you have designated. Example: It is January 1 and you select 30 days. Patients/clients will not see appointments available after January 31.
- Name - patients/clients will see this in the portal. For example, you could pick "medication management" or "psychotherapy"
- Length - patients/clients will see this in the portal.
- Padding - for note-writing, bathroom breaks, etc. Patients/clients will not see this in the portal. This time gets added to the length for the total duration that Luminello uses to display available appointment times.
- Patients/clients will see this when booking, rebooking or cancelling. It is merely a visual display; the system does not enforce this.
Once your settings are in place, now go to How do I reserve a slot for online booking? to actually offer appointments online.
If you have any questions, please contact us.