How do I force files to open in a new tab instead of download to my computer?
Files you click on in Luminello should, by default, open in a new tab in your browser window. If instead, the files are downloading, find your browser below and update its settings.
You can normally open PDFs automatically in Chrome by clicking on the file you want to see.
If your PDFs are downloading instead of opening automatically in Chrome, Chrome PDF viewer could be turned off.
1. Open your Chrome settings by clicking the settings icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. At the top right, click "Settings."
3. At the bottom, click "Advanced"
4. Under “Privacy and security”, click "Content settings."
5. Under “PDF Documents," "make sure Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome" is OFF.
Firefox includes a built-in PDF viewer that allows you to view almost all PDF files found on the web without a plugin.
The built-in PDF viewer is enabled by default. If this is not occurring, see Firefox's support article on this here.
See Adobe Acrobat's support article on this here.
If you have any questions, please contact us.