How do I book, cancel, or reschedule an appointment?
Here's a brief video on how to do this, or for step-by-step instructions, read below:
1. To begin to schedule an appointment, you have two options:
In the dashboard, click on "Calendar" in the left navigation menu.
You can also schedule a follow-up appointment directly from the note. In the "Compose Note" section, click on the "Action" drop-down and choose "Book Appointment" in the Plan section. This will open the calendar in a pop-up window. Make sure pop-ups from app.luminello.com are not blocked!
2. Click on a time slot to start. This will open the Calendar Event window. First, select "Appointment" or "Non-Appointment" from the drop-down menu.
3. To select a patient, start typing the first few letters of their name.
4. Fill out the requested appointment information. To schedule a recurring event, click the "Recurring" box towards the bottom.
5. If you click "Recurring", here is what you'll see next. Set up the details and click "Done" at the bottom of the screen.
6. Choose a calendar from the drop-down menu.
7. If you want to send auto-reminders, click the box "Send reminder to all attendees" or "Send reminders to all attendees except me". Then, click the arrow for the drop-down menu for reminder details. Make sure to click "Submit" when you're done.
How to cancel an appointment
Click on the event. Then, click on "Cancel & Notify" This will send a cancellation email to the patient/client.
How to edit an appointment
If you need to reschedule, click on "Edit event" & you can change the appointment details.
That's it! If you have any question, please contact us.