How do I enable/disable my two-factor authentication on my Luminello account?
Here's how to enable your two-factor authentication to add security to your Luminello account.
1. From your main dashboard, click on "Account."
2. Go to the "Security" section, and toggle to "Two-factor Authentication."
3. Click "Edit" next to "Enable Two-Factor Authentication with Google.''
4. Check the box next to "Enable the two-factor authentication with Google." and click "Save" to save the changes.
5. You will then see a page with a QR code. Use the Google Authenticator app on your phone to scan the QR code, enter the code you get on Google Authenticator into Luminello, and click on "Submit."
Disabling your two-factor authentication
Disabling your two-factor authentication requires that you contact us and provide us with TWO of the following for security purposes:
- The last four digits of the credit card used to pay for Luminello
- Tax ID of clinician
- The IP address of login within the last week (you can get it at http://whatismyip.host/)
If you have any questions, please contact us.