DOSESPOT: What does ''Failed with an invalid OTP'' code mean?
You may encounter a "Failed with an invalid OTP" error message. This usually indicates data is being entered incorrectly. The following steps will help you correct it:
1. Confirm if your PIN is correct.
- Go to the ''Change PIN'' link found under Medical>Rx>Send Rx.
- Enter your PIN in the three fields that will show up on your screen.
- If you receive an error, you will know your PIN is wrong. Please contact us so we can have your PIN reset. If this does not generate an error, you will know your pin is correct and you'll be able to proceed to step 2.
2. Ensure that you are entering the Credential ID and TFA Code correctly with no spaces before or after.
3. If this does not work, contact us at the link below so DoseSpot can generate a new TFA Code.
That's it!! If you have any questions, please contact us.